What is PSHCE?
PSHCE stands for Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Education. It is a planned programme of learning through which children acquire the knowledge, understanding and skills they need to manage their lives. Through PSHCE we teach aspects of:
- Growing up and changes including transition
- Positive relationships including anti-bullying and managing feelings.
- Keeping healthy including health and hygiene and substance use and misuse.
- Economic well being
- Diversity and fundamental British values
- Being safe including safety in and out of the home, safeguarding and E-safety